As a trusted chapter industry partner, The Illinois Search & Staffing Association (ISSA) is committed to providing each member with resources, information and tools that lead to a high level of staffing business success and professional development.
Members represent temporary, contract staffing and direct hire staffing solutions offered to a diverse number of industries and corporations. ISSA represents small, medium and large corporations, including independent and nationally affiliated firms. When you are involved in ISSA, you are a part of something big! The ISSA emblem of success indicates that you are a true leader in your industry that purposes best practices with the objective of a high level of service for your customers.
Staying competitive in the staffing industry requires new skills and knowledge on a continual basis. ISSA is a recognized leader in professional development and legislative action. By being an ISSA member you can take advantage of preferred pricing on webinars and professional seminars all year-round. Receive continuous management and business information that promotes excellence for individuals and employees. Being a corporate member extends key learning benefits for employees. Individual and corporate membership keeps you well positioned with the latest skills, tools and knowledge to perform at peak levels. All membership plans are designed to strengthen careers and organizational professional development. Build a culture of high performance talent!
ISSA is affiliated with the American Staffing Association (ASA) http://www.staffingtoday.net and the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS) http://www.naps360.org. ISSA has earned ASA’s Chapter and Legislative Merit Awards. The ASA Chapter Achievement Award is a National Achievement Award provided to ISSA for its outstanding programs and chapter efforts.
ISSA offers many benefits to its members
- Preferred Member Pricing on all events
- Outstanding programs and professional development opportunities
- Industry-specific webinars, seminars, and training programs in sales, recruitment, leadership and operations
- Access to member-only content
- Subscriptions to members-only publications
- Unlimited Access to Members-Only Web Content
- Annual Member Appreciation Event
- Legislative monitoring, lobbyist action plans and Legislative Alerts
- Arbitration Services
- All members receive 1 FREE call to our retained attorney for consultation
- CPC/CTC Certification Support Services
- National association-sponsored employment law training
- Networking opportunities
- Directory Listing
- ISSA Logo on your website signifies success and quality
Members join ISSA because it is important to their business and standing in the community. Being a part of a greater whole that shares information on training, legislation and industry trends will help you manage your business more effectively.