Mark your calendar for this engaging webinar with award-winning speaker Rich Austin!
"Leadership Pain Points" to be discussed in the session:
• 13 blind spots that plague business leaders from scaling appropriately
• Cultural issues that develop because the organization’s vision is vague
• Accountability mechanisms are weak or non-existent, leading to awkward, uncomfortable, and unsuccessful reviews
• Coaching is done on the spot or spontaneously, leading to roller coaster results and confusion in executing roles at peak levels
• Frustration that weak hiring & onboarding practices are leading to high turnover, poor hires, and negatively impacting culture
Cost to attend: ISSA members FREE, non-members $40
If your employer is a member company, you are a member of ISSA too! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with membership/registration.
Sponsored by Automated Business Designs
Rich Austin is a senior partner at Corporate Strategies and Solutions, a Sandler Training Center. Sandler Training is a global sales and management training firm that helps CEOs, Business Owners, Presidents, Directors of Non-Profits and their teams optimize their sales process by helping them adopt a counter-intuitive methodology for communication and business generation. Rich is a well-respected, multi-award winning, (Sandler’s Ruby Award) and sought after speaker on the topics of Sales, Leadership, Negotiation, Business Culture and Personality Profiles; he has worked with hundreds of companies and thousands of people to authentically refine their approach to selling. Rich’s goal in working with his clients is simple; help them to not look, sound, feel, act, behave or smell like a salesperson.